Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mei-Ling Hopgood

My name is Mei-Ling Hopgood, and I'm the author of Lucky Girl, a memoir about about my surprise reunion and relationship with the birth family in Taiwan who gave me up for adoption when I was a baby. Lucky Girl is also about my American family and childhood in Michigan, and my experience as an Asian-American, and the untangling of the unlikely strands that formed my destiny as an Midwestern girl. It is has been named a May pick of the Month by Good Housekeeping Magazine, will be featured in Elle Magazine and is being reviewed by several national and regional newspapers and publications.

For reviews or more information about the book or about me, check out www.mei-linghopgood.com, or check out her fan page on Facebook. You can also see the Lucky Girl Book Trailer at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzuqKAGkz6g
--
--

No comments: